- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Designation Market Risk Specialist
- Writing applications to transfer data from httpWebRequest into Oracle (JSON, html, etc)
- Writing scripts to ensure integrity of the risk data that is loaded into the database
- Writing scripts to enrich the underlying risk data with static data from other sources within the bank
- Contribute to implementing functionality required to support key schema changes that will enhance performance of data extraction.
- Tuning SQL throughout the process
- Ideally have the ability to design a scalable GUI for users, preferably web-based
- Designing and automating exception reports which will facilitate correction of static data at source
- Build business knowledge so as to take on future development, proactively or via interactions with SRM analysts and managers
- Understand the Business Requirements in terms of BFI Basel III implementation and how this relates back to implementation
- Ability to produce the required calculations using R and SQL. Ideally be able to provide a basic interpretation of the results.
Experience 3-12 Years
Industry Type Financial Services/Stockbroking
Role As Per Company Requirement.
Functional Area IT/Telecom - Software
Education Shoud be Gradudate.
Keywords Oracle RDBMS architecture SQL PL/SQL Oracle data warehouse systems XML importing
Contact Amit Prajapati
E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org