- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Maintain books of Receivables
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations
- Account payable & Receivable
- Vendor Payment Cheque, RTGS, NEFT
- Knowledge of Balance sheet & Profit & Loss A/C
- Prepare of Monthly MIS, General Ledger, Utilities etc.
- Maintain Management Reports
- Good Command in Finance
- Monitoring General Ledgers/ Expenses, Allocation & Budgeting
- Experience of handling GST, TDS
- Knowledge of Tally ERP is mandatory
- Should have 5 to 7 years experience in same profile
- Local candidate would be preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: CA Firm
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
-Record all vendor invoices
-Ensuring the accuracy of vendor ledger bookings and analysis of movement of accounts.
- Effective documentation and record-keeping of all the transactions recorded in accounting system.
-Provide any documentation requested for testing purpose: external audit, internal controls etc.
-Participate in implementation of recommendation if needed
-Contribute to the formalization or continuous improvement of standard operating procedures and processes.
Qualifications and Skills
CA (Inter), CA Pass OUT( Fresher ),MBA in Finance
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)