- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are seeking an efficient, detail-oriented research associate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will interpret, manage, and analyze research data in order to translate results into better solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating market research reports on specific products and markets
- Responsible for Identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies in potential markets.
- Responsible for finalizing Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies and timely delivery of project.
- Responsible for preparing company profiling as well as executive profiling reports with the help of secondary research data and internal database systems of the company.
- Extracting, shorting, scanning, analyzing and storing relevant data from various secondary database and sources.
- Conducting primary and secondary research to build the analytical sections and to identify data-points/market trends
- Executing company research including their SWOT analysis, recent developments, business models, product launches, financial data, expansions, key performance indicators, key stakeholders, mergers & acquisitions, signed contracts, patents, facility expansion, etc.
Required Experience and Skills
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- ICT : B.E. (Computer Science, IT/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electricals and Electronics/Instrumentations) , Relevant Graduation + MBA (Marketing/Finance), MBA (IT)
- Food & Beverages : Food Technology, Agribusiness, Biotechnology, Economics,MBA (Agribusiness), Relevant Graduation + MBA (Marketing)
- Sat/Sun Fixed Off
- Multiple growth Opportunities
- On-Job Training will be provided
Interview Date & Time - 27 Apr'19 ,Saturday ( 11:00am to 12:30pm )
Walkin Venue :
Office 308, 3rd Floor,
If you are going to attend the interview, fill this form (Mandatory) : https://forms.gle/7jTUZa2utnBJFLNb8
Last Date of Application : 26 Apr'19, Friday upto 2:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹144,000.00 to ₹260,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)