- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Middle Office - Assistant Manager - 90230675
Posting Range:16 Apr 2019 - 1 May 2019
Job Title: Middle Office - Assistant Manager
Primary contact for a suite of clients; this will involve full Operation management of the client from winning the mandate through to Go Live and beyond.
What will you be doing?
- Provide flawless client service; facilitating a smooth onboard; running various Operational workshops and managing the client’s day to day margin requirements and queries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Supporting the growing business actively seeking opportunities to combine and standardise processes across listed and OTC clearing.
- Suggest and implement improvements from a control and efficiency perspective conforming to the required risk and control policies in place at Barclays.
- Interacting with the ADCS business partners to ensure a consistent approach to client service and to seek optimal solutions for our clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive investment banking operations experience. In depth knowledge of investment banking processes and Operations.
- Good client services experience.
- Solid experience of listed and/or OTC clearing preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in business process reengineering.
- Strong track record of execution and results, high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Ability to priorities, be flexible and respond to changing environments.
- Confident communicator able to interact with external clients and internal stakeholders in a clear and professional manner.
- Strong time management and ability to coordinate with various teams to action items.
- Self-starting team player, able to demonstrate initiative and work under little supervision.
- Ability to think logically and adopt a fact based approach to issue resolution.
- Confident in use of excel and data manipulation.
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.