- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You are the person who handles the overall functioning right from computers to softwares to any other technical issues one may face and at the same time managing people who use those softwares.You are responsible for the overall running of the organization which depends on the smooth functioning of the systems. In short the operations of the organization
A brief description of the role of an MIS executive would be:
- Responsible for the administrative and technical functionality
- Developing the computer system in a way which is user friendly for the team and other employees
- Troubleshoot for issues related to Operating systems, network issues and software up gradation or installation
- Check and ensure systems are updated and perform system diagnosis repair and update at regular intervals
- upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems
- Update Anti virus regularly and share necessary information with users regarding potential risks.
- Conduct regular backups to maintain data integrity
- Assist in maintaining and updating of web site and intranet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)