- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join the rapidly growing Cloud Data Services team, delivering a portfolio of offerings that helps customers harness the power of public, hybrid, multi-cloud and Data Fabric solutions, enabling modern data management applications and services. As part of the product engineering function, the overall focus would be around NetApp Cloud Volumes – cloud native files services associated with various hyperscaler’s (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba etc..) and their ecosystem.
This position requires an individual to be creative, a quick learner, self-driven to produce results and demonstrated ability to work in highly dynamic workplace.
- Develop the Quality framework for the NetApp Cloud Volumes products
- Develop and influence test strategies & plans; build the associated ecosystem
- Evolve test automation infrastructure and scripts
- Reporting test metrics and contribute to continuous process improvements, optimization and documentation
- Participate writing project specs, release documents covering the entire SDLC
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior engineers
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with appropriate test frameworks
- Have prior experience designing and developing automated test scripts of APIs, microservices and responsive web application integrated in an Agile Scrum and DevOps environment.
- Continuously engage with developers to rapidly define test cases and develop automated functional, integration, and performance test scripts supporting the development of REST APIs and Microservices.
- Create an Jenkins environment to for continuous integration of automated test scripts for team’s web applications, APIs and asynchronous microservices.
- Analyze, develop, debug, execute, maintain, and document test cases from User Stories/ Adhoc requests.
- Define & mine test data and environment requirements.
- Offer day-to-day test environment support, trouble shoot, triage issues, coordinate resolution with all tech partners.
- Support automation and test data management strategies.
- Strong proven experience in
- Object oriented programing concepts and NO SQL database(s)
- Develop automated Web UI test scripts using Selenium or other open source UI test tools(or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Develop automated API test scripts using Cucumber, Selenium, other open source test tools (or a well-reasoned alternative) and performance testing of APIs and microservices
- Deploy and maintain Docker containers and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, Istio , Helm charts etc
- Proficient working in a team-driven Agile Scrum development environment using Atlassian JIRA Agile tool.
- Assist developers create Unit test scripts to validate API business rules and technical requirements to be executed with each build
- Work closely with Business Analyst or Designers to fully document API and Web application test cases and results.
- Maintain all test artifacts in GIT repositories.
- Exposure to different hyperscaler environments – AWS, Azure, Google
- Good verbal and writing skills(ability to clearly articulate concepts and thoughts)
- Working with remote teams
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications is essential. A Master’s degree w/ equivalent work experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully worked on multiple, moderately complex technical tasks