- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Provides leadership and a senior level Solution Consulting services in Customer projects; Understand Customer's business and technical needs and translate them into a Solution.
• Provides senior level solution consulting service, having expertise in one or more areas; acts as a source of expertise for colleagues. Designs and leads the identification and specification of complex business solutions in complex customer environment. Organises and runs workshops with the NSN key customers as part of marketing initiatives.
• Candidate will be responsible for managing team for one of Solution Area and bring thought leadership in customer engagement. Candidate will be responsible for competency development across Analytics Solutions Stream, financial/KPI tracking and adhering.
• Manages client engagements with solution capabilities from multiple sources and technologies.
• Builds understanding and preference for Nokia products and solutions by influencing regional team decisions and strategic direction.
• Demonstrates significant operational as well as commercial knowledge of clients' business and uses this to build credibility as well as identify sales opportunities.
• Defines new & innovative delivery model and package integrated solutions not only limited to Nokia Net's portfolio Leads training, development and co-ordination of activities of more junior consultants, and regularly leads project teams.
The ideal candidate will have 12+ years working experience in the following:
• Engage closely with a customer to design & develop solutions to fulfil customer’s needs by understanding the customer’s challenges and architectures, and turning that into a customer solution.
• Acts as a primary technical interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
• Develop detailed customer solution design & architecture and perform technical risk evaluation for overall technical solution.
• Own technical part of bid preparation: solution design/architecture, effort estimates, scope of work, bill of material, etc. and holding key role in contract negotiations to protect SI value.
• Liaise with Services Regional Architect and other members of the regional team as well as with Product Managers, Project manager and 3rd party product manager to align customer requirements with available generic solutions, Nokia products and 3rd party products.
• Lead the technical implementation during the delivery phase.
• Present offered solution design/architecture to customer and verify/adapt it during realization phase.
• Able to demonstrate strong sense of ownership.
• Ensure smooth field deployment and System Integration.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.Tech / BE in Computer Science or Telecommunications from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge of IT architectures, procedures and methods.
- Strong understanding of Mobile networks (2G,3G, 4G).
- Exposure and Experience in Wireless telecom domain standards.
- Experience in designing scalable and redundant solutions.
- Practice in software development for precise estimations.
- Experience in product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Practise in Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and implement process and procedural improvements
- Soft skills: Proactive communication with customers, good oral and written English.
- Excellent knowledge in several of the following technology domains/products:
o Familiar with different Architectural Views (Ex.: Integration, Data, Security, Deployment, Cloud)
o Should possess deeper knowledge in Open Source projects and Frameworks.
o Should be good in Application Architectural Patterns, Caching Techniques etc.
o Experience in Hadoop, Hive, Spark and Storm.
o Hands on experience in Service Oriented Architecture using Java related technologies and API integration using REST and SOAP
o Solid understanding of distributed architecture and micro services.
o Should have good working experience with one of the leading application servers
o Thorough understanding of the entire Web Technology Stack.
o Prior experience and strong knowledge of continuous delivery/DevOps technologies
o Good understanding and hands-on in Business Intelligence components: Dashboards, Reports, Data-modelling,
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.