- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CALICUT, KERALA, IN
Position Responsibility summary:
- Nurses should be adequately trained on Basic Life Support (BLS) and experienced to handle medical emergencies/anaphylaxis situation that may arise out of or in relation to the administration of drugs.
- Nurses can also provide base line counselling as and when required.
- Check the prescription and drug details like Batch No, Expiry date, Temperature and other things as per Drug Administration Protocol before the drug reconstitution.
- To be trained on Clinical SOP’s
- Collect the Procedural Consent Form (PCF) before the Drug Administration and (In non-hospital setting) to be done by Nurse who shall be fully equipped with Emergency (ER) kits; ER kits will contain contents as Project MSA.
- Nurses are expected to familiarize with the same for administration of these drugs. Pre, during and post administration monitoring of the Patient should be done as specified in the Xolair and Scapho administration procedure documents detailed as per project MSA.
- The real-time capturing of clinical data points& evaluation scores tike PASI/DLQI/UAS7/BASDAI/ASDAS/SJC-TJC and HAQ-DL as per format agreed in writing with Novartis subject to receiving Patient's consent.
- AE/ADR capturing and reporting In the Novartis specified format within the agreed timeframe
- All mandatory documents send to HO & Scores needs to be uploaded in system.
Qualification & Skills:
- BSC nursing or GNM with Minimum 1-year experience of ICU required
- Good communication in local language of respective city and English
- Strong nursing and clinical knowledge related to field
- Compassion and empathy skills required
- Ability to administer Injection
- Basic Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance
- Basic knowledge of Adverse Event related to nursing services
- Good comprehension skills
- Good in Documentation
- Must be ready to travel anywhere within the city
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹23,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma (Required)
- Nursing License (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)