- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- To maintain professional standards of competence in line with current best nursing practices.
- To ensure that the care required for each patient is met in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure that all patient care is delivered in accordance with company documented clinical policies and procedures
- To promote patient safety, privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times
- To ensure that all relevant information relating to a patient’s care or treatment is recorded accurately and at the time the care was delivered.
- To communicate with the referring clinician in a timely and professional manner.
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
- To participate in any quality assurance programmes.
- Registered Nurse with GNM or B.Sc (Basic) or B.Sc (Post-Basic)
- At least 6 months to 2 years qualified experience within an acute care setting/ICU/Medical-Surgical Ward
- Experience in IV cannulation and phlebotomy skills desirable
- Experience in the care of IV devices and administration of IV therapies.
- Administration of drug via enteral, parenteral and tropical route.
- Experience in invasive procedures like catheterization, NG tube insertion, management of third degree pressure sores etc is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)