- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Achieve product wise, rupee wise, monthly, quarterly and annual budget by
adhering to set work norms.
- Develop customer database through selection of towns, routes and profiling of
- Meet customers at a predefined frequency to ensure availability of all
Abbott’s SKU’s in adequate quantity.
- Know the products. Undertake timely and effective implementation of
company’s product promotion plan to enhance distribution penetration and
improve visibility of Abbott and its brands.
- Seek co-operation of channel partners to aid distribution and visibility of
Abbott products and timely receipts of Abbott payments.
- Maintain records and send reports including tour programs, daily, weekly reports,
expense claims, orders and information about competitive products and activities.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:India Lucknow : Transport Nagar Kanpur Road
TRAVEL:Yes, 100 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.