- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OAT Manager - 90222838
Posting Range:4 Apr 2019 - 25 Apr 2019
Job Title : OAT Manager
Location : Pune
Non-Functional Testing responsibility incorporates the Management of Project-based Operational Acceptance Testing and Project-based Disaster Recovery Testing, ensuring that the Project have met the current ‘Run the Bank’ standards to enable the solution to be operated and maintained within the Production Environment.
What will you be doing?
Actively promote and maintain the quality of OAT / DR Testing Standards within Barclaycard COO.
• Produce and manage the OAT & DR Entry Criteria for assigned projects.
• Create and manage the core NFT Documentation to agreed standards (e.g. Test Approach, Test Plan and Test Completion documentation).
• Escalate Risks to Projects / Project Managers / Stakeholders.
• Work with all phases of testing, to remove duplication of tests, ensure that there are no gaps in the testing and to maintain the test reporting throughout the phases of the project
• Champion and promote the quality assurance contribution that NFT Testing provides.
• Ensure the availability and transparency of key performance indicators (KPI’s) and metrics that enable informed project / business decisions and measurable improvements.
• Work as an effective, supporting team member both internally and as part of project-centred ‘virtual teams’.
• Manage test schedules within OAT / DR estimates and Project Plans.
• Utilise comprehensive inherent IT knowledge to produce and justify OAT / DR estimates for time and budget.
• Compliance to all regulatory, risk and audit requirements and personal leadership on all related matters.
• Escalate unreasonable deviations from standard OAT / DR procedures from both the project-based route and through the NFT team line management.
• Ensure NFT documentation (and supporting evidence) is stored in accordance with the relevant audit standards (e.g. including relevant sign-off responses, etc.).
What we’re looking for:
A Comprehensive Knowledge in the field of Test Management, specifically in relation to non-functional testing, preferably holding a software testing foundation qualification.
• Comprehensive knowledge of technologies and technology IT principles that underpin our services (e.g. the concept of servers, applications, databases, etc) and an ability to analyse environments and architecture
• Able to identify solutions to problems and to drive their implementation
• A basic knowledge of the Project Management end to end process
• Strong organisational skills along with the proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects / tasks.
• Excellent communication skills , articulate communication / writing skills.
ISTQB Foundation Level
Skills that will help you in the role:
· OAT Test Management experience would be beneficial
· ISTQB Intermediate Level (or above)
· ITIL Foundation Certificate
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.