- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Operational Risk ConsultantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Supply Chain Management team within the Shared Services department is primarily responsible for contract negotiation and procurement of goods and services.
About the Role
Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of Third party policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls; analyzes business and/or systems changes to determine impact; identifies and assesses operational issues and updates information consistent with established policy standards
• Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a risk-based program to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal third party processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk
• Coordinate with the various stakeholders (Engagement managers, SCM, Risk, vendors, Third party officer and Legal team) on the respective engagement records under the Vendor Relationship, Review the type of Engagements and provide necessary inputs to the Engagement managers on the Vendor relationship with the Bank.
• Good understanding of Supply chain Life Cycle
• Responsible for meeting all vendor management program requirements and policy compliance. Develops performance metrics and monitors supplier performance. Accountable for category savings targets, and performance measurements.
• Review the contractual language and Policy for certain assessment and help the Engagement managers to perform certain assessments.( Background Check assessment, Insurance, Sub Contractor Assessments, Anti Bribery and Corruption)
• Work with the risk partner in sharing the appropriate evidences and ensuring timely closure of the review findings.
Market Skills and Certifications
• University degree in Business or related discipline.
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of overall experience
• Working experience in Third party Risk management policy and tools.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in Managing LOB expectation in line with the business needs
• In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management practices
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.