- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PA monitoring Analyst - 90224341
Posting Range:6 Mar 2019 - 23 Mar 2019
Job Title: PA Monitoring Analyst
· Demonstration of monitoring and risk reduction capabilities to auditors
· Possible exception preparation/documentation for false access violation reporting
· Evidence storage and share to stakeholders/regulators when required
· Procedure maintenance, improvement and recommendation making
· Representation of statistical data during service review meetings
· Knowledge Management – Sharing of knowledge with the peers for self and team development
· Making service improvements – The associate will be required to be part of the service improvement initiatives and would be expected to work on the automation and process documentation/implementation
What will you be doing?
· Pro-active monitoring and investigation of privileged access logs & alert queues.
· Analyzing cases where issues/process violation have appeared, tracking and reporting them further.
· Communication and close work with Infrastructure Services Platform teams/stakeholders
· Working closely with internal and external auditors.
· Making sure all the required evidences are stored for audit purpose
· Procedure and Knowledge Articles are maintained and tracked.
· Knowledge on at least one technology area (Windows, UNIX, Network, Middleware, Mainframe, Storage, Mid-range systems, AWS Cloud or O365)
What we’re looking for:
· Hold a relevant third level degree or equivalent (e.g. Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies area)
· Knowledge and understanding of system generated logs from at least one technology area (Windows, UNIX, Network, Middleware, Mainframe, Storage, Mid-range systems, AWS Cloud or O365)
· Ability to work in 24*7 shift (including Saturday/Sunday)
· Fluent English communication skills, both orally and in writing
· Initiative to keep own skills up to date and maintain awareness in IT Security field
· Exposure on access and monitoring tools (e.g. Cyber Ark, Power Broker etc.)
· Good analytical, logical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to adapt quickly and to demonstrate a flexible approach
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Professional Certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL)
· Experience in Infrastructure Support
· Experience in Infrastructure/Application monitoring
· Ability to code in any of languages is an advantage
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.