- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Supervise the production, quality, and warehousing of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
- Supervision of the daily operations of the packaging team is given to achieve team and company objective.
- Supervise and direct work of Packaging Line Operators.
- Prepare Packaging list as per sales orders to arrange the dispatches.
- Make decisions regarding the starting and stopping of packaging line.
- Maintain a clean work environment, elevating housekeeping standards for all Operators throughout the Packaging areas.
- Measure line efficiency and current practices to develop and implement improvements.
- Communicate & Report to the Production Manager for day to day activities related to dispatch & Packaging.
- Documentation related to packaging.
- Managing & storing material in Finish Product section as per standard.
- Should have complete knowledge to handle packing machine
- Train the subordinates about access of packing machine
- Train the subordinates about the packing machine related issues and how to solve the issue’s
- Should have complete knowledge of printing
- Train subordinates about printing and should be capable of taking work from the related departments
- Train the subordinates about the quality of packing to avoid rejection
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)
- kannada & Hindhi (Preferred)