- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pega Manual Tester - Deputy Manager - 000000237664
The role of the PEGA tester is to ensure execution of system and/or integration testing in a PEGA application environment.
- Understand Pega as a technology
Understand requirements, prepare test cases and conducttest execution (systems/integration environment).
- Create test strategy, test plan and contribute in executing the test strategy, plan
- Create traceability matrix between requirements and testing artefacts and ensure optimum test coverage
- Support in preparing and setting up oftest data
- Identify, log defects and retest the defects
- Status reports to delivery teams
- Understand issues/riskson time and raise it
- Support in peer reviews
- Knowledge management
SDLC lifecycle and thorough knowledge of testing lifecycle
PEGA PRPC Features and Rule Based Testing/Use Case Testing (preferable)
ISTQB Foundation Level
Defect Management (using tools like JIRA etc.)
Foundations of Agile
Test Management tools
Multi-tier web application architecture
3-5 years of S/w testing using Selenium/Java.
Engineering graduate preferred
Hands-on any Unix/Linux flavourJob Type : Full-timeEmployment Type : PermanentClosing Date : Ongoing
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.