- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Performance Test Analyst - 90216883
Posting Range:9 Apr 2019 - 23 Apr 2019
Job Title: Performance Test Analyst
This is a core performance testing QA role responsible to build the performance testing solutions for FA technology systems.
What will you be doing?
• Identify the performance testing requirements for FA technology and develop performance testing solutions for both server side and UI based
• Develop both server side and UI side performance testing frameworks
• Develop performance testing scripts for BFA applications
• Execution of Various Performance Tests and sharing report with Project Stakeholders.
• Additional knowledge on infrastructure will be add-on and easy to manage.
• Role will be individual contributor in terms of testing and delivery but integral part of big team spread across Offshore-Onshore
• Responsible for supporting SIT through various performance testing tasks
• Responsible for building and managing effective relationships with IT and Business Stakeholders, through the testing phases of a Project to ensure adequate performance testing is done.
• Effectively collaborate with Development Teams and architect for NFRs and performance testing results
• Excellent analysis skills required investigating and trouble shoot issues and queries raised during performance testing, with a proven ability to clearly and concisely communicate resolution, next steps for complex issues to multiple stakeholder groups.
• Proactively identifies and monitors risk. Takes accountability for mitigation by understanding risk drivers, escalation and careful adherence to the bank’s policies, procedures and practices.
What we’re looking for:
• Hands on experience on Loadrunner, Jmeter or any other performance testing tool
• Strong hands-on knowledge of SQL and mainframe and other databases
• In depth knowledge of REST API and WebServices performance testing
• Co-ordination with infrastructure and development team to get performance test environment working end to end for new project.
• Good experience in performance test planning and estimation along with defining end to end performance solutions
• Working experience in source code repository (Git/SVN) along with build tools Maven etc.
• Working experience of jMeter for performance testings
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Retail banking knowledge and experience
• Agile and DevOps experience
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.