- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position : (Plant Head) Operations (Production)
Qualification: BTech/ BE in Mechanical
Experience: Automotive Tier 1 Company / Automotive Manufacturing Industry
Company: Automobile Manufacturing
Skills & Competencies:
i Technical: Green filed projects, Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing Methodologies, Operational
Excellence, Manufacturing Process Improvement and TPM.
ii Generic: Good interpersonal skills.
Areas of expertise required: Hands-on experience using modern Operational Excellence and
Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma, TQM)
1. Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and
procedures to aid and improve business performance
2. Manage, Direct, Control and Improve Manufacturing process in Plant.
3. Percolate, Align and Drive organization policy and objectives in the Plant.
4. Develop new strategies/solutions to improve value in product and process.
5. Customer satisfaction with focus on QCD (Cost major)
6. Ensuring safe and productive environment for all Business unit staff (Safety)
7. Drive kaizens and CI projects in Business Unit to improve Employee engagement
8. Effective 4M management in Business Unit
9. Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives
and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the
company to function and compete effectively in the market.
10. Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
11. Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes.
12. Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the Management team, ensuring
accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
13. Deploying various methodologies to analysis processes and recommending modification to
minimize escalations, reduce rejections, Improve operating Efficiency, control variability,
cost and reduce cycle time.
14. Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved.
15. Development and implementation of an Operational Excellence program (Best Practices)
which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
16. To implement and culture the Lean manufacturing system, TPM & TQM methodology among
Salary : 12l-20l
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on Indeed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹60,000.00 /month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)