- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
1)Must have design and hands on experience for all types of DC-DC converters and their topologies
2) Must have in depth knowledge of active and passive components used in PD domain
3) Must have hands on with power tree/map preparation, drop/droop analysis, compensation ckts, area & cost estimation, comparison & optimization.
4) Should have good knowledge of Energy & Power management - mainly battery operated systems & Type C Power Delivery. Must have working experience on designing and validating Battery
5) Should have good hold on placement and layout techniques as well as schematics (HDL).
6) Should have good debug skills and familiar with platform states for Windows/Android, etc.
7) Experience with IA & PMIC based designs is preferable.
8) Experience with Voltage regulator simulations and stability analysis is preferable
9) Should have strong PD and PI validation experience
10) Should have 10-15 years of board and power delivery experience
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.