- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As an IP Verification Lead, you will be responsible for verification of Machine learning accelerator IPs. The role includes
- Creation of testplan for Accelerator IP based on ML Algorithms, Specifications and Architecture documents.
- Leading a verification team of 4-5 engineers, defining and executing the verification activities.
- Driving the Verification environment development, functional coverage goals based on SystemVerilong OVM/UVM methodology. .
- Performance validation of the IP, Integration of the IP in subsystem and support.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in EEE, ECE or CSE, or equivalent with 6 to 8 years of experience in verification.
- Strong knowledge in Systemverilog, OVM/UVM methodology based Verification.
- Experience in Leading a verification team.
- Knowledge on Image processing, Machine learning algorithms is a strong plus.
- Good scripting knowledge using Perl/Tcl
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.