- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- null IN
Responsibilities: Need to maintain and enhance DPI framework capabilities based on customer requirements. Also need to be able to work with customer account team and QA team for validation.
- Good understanding of networking protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, TLS etc.
- Good understanding of Deep Packet Inspection technology. Experience in working on a DPI product is a plus.
- Good understanding of wireless networks including 3G and 4G networks.
- Understanding of wireless protocols like GTP, DIAMETER, RADIUS is a plus.
- Experience in building complex distributed systems using C++ and C as the programming languages.
- Experience with full life cycle of a product including Architecture, High level and low-level design, unit testing, integration testing and sustaining.
- Experience in using scripting languages like Python and Perl is a plus.
- Experience in using unit test frameworks as part of development is a plus. Education: Bachelors and/or Masters degree in the field of Electronics/Communication/Computers
About the company