- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Privilege Access Analyst - 90230800
Posting Range:3 Apr 2019 - 17 Apr 2019
Job Title: Privilege Access Analyst
• As a member of a team of 16, provide 24x7 global technical support activities for the Bank’s Security Technologies and Service Continuity, on a rotational shift basis.
• Ensure support issues, incidents and problems are managed in a timely and efficient manner
• Coordination with various support, business and development teams in ensuring requirements are scoped correctly for the continuous improvement plan
• Implementation of change, release and production support approvals.
• Customer-focused on strong service delivery
• To do support and troubleshooting issues in database, security tool and analysis
• To coordinate security related activities such as scheduled maintenance, upgrade, performance tuning and trouble shooting
• Decision Making- Participate and contribute in MIH where individual need to apply his technical skills and take decision.
• Communication Skills - role demands to interact with various key stake holders and senior management for escalations, candidate should strong in verbal and written communication
What will you be doing?
• We are looking for a talented UI Designer with at minimum 3 yrs exp to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
• 50% Support for information Security applications and 50% UI Designer for Service we deliver to stakeholders
• AsiaPac/UK Hour Shift hours which may change depending on Business requirementsIncident, Problem and Change management
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
• Artistic eye for design
• Ability to think creatively
• Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
• Proven UI experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.