- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Privilege Access Analyst - 90230882
Posting Range:7 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019
Job Title: Privilege Access Analyst
The purpose of the Violations Analyst is to ensure the preventative and detective SoD control process that are in place and operational for all systems included in the Application Access Controls scope, which spans the Investment Bank, Wealth, Corporate, Card and Retail Banking systems at Barclays.
What will you be doing?
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work and adapt to an increasingly global operating model.
• Good understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure (platform, middleware, network and applications).
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices.
• Good Understanding of IT Security framework.
• Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Hands on experience in SSIS, TSQL and Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience in programming - .Net, PLSQL, SSIS, SSRS, Databases (SQL and Oracle)
• Experience in writing complex queries, generate report, data analysis, write SSIS packages.
• Unix/Linux, Windows OS and AD experience.
• Hands of work experience in supporting CyberArk PIM Suite/Infrastructure with preferred background in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers.
• Experience and working knowledge of CyberArk and privilege access controls.
• Hands-on experience implementing CyberArk EPV, CyberArk OPM, and AIM experience is a plus.
• Ability to learn new PAM products and customize it.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and adapt to an increasingly global operating model.
- Good understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure (platform, middleware, network and applications).
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices.
- Good Understanding of IT Security framework.
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Industry certifications, including CISSP, CISM, CyberArk Sentry (level 3) etc.
- Knowledge of secret management
- Ability to work in a team environment, must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.