- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Privilege Access Analyst - 90230888
Posting Range:7 Apr 2019 - 21 Apr 2019
Job Title: Privilege Access Analyst
The purpose of the Violations Analyst is to ensure the preventative and detective SoD control process that are in place and operational for all systems included in the Application Access Controls scope, which spans the Investment Bank, Wealth, Corporate, Card and Retail Banking systems at Barclays.
What will you be doing?
• The candidate should possess good knowledge of Access and Identity Management domain, excellent data analytical skills, attention to details and good expertise in Excel and macros to perform the analysis with large sets of data on a daily basis.
• Excellent level of technical and analytical expertise to understand complex SoD rules and build knowledge base to identify any users that are in breach of SoD rules
• Analyse Application access information across all SoX and Business critical Applications along with User’s HR information using complex reports and SoD rules to identify users that are in violation of SoD rules
• Perform root cause analysis of how the user obtained violating access that is in breach of SoD rule by looking at historical data of user’s access, feed analysis, Request system and OneCert or similar system to categorize similar breaches together.
• Using historic violations data perform root cause analysis on breaches occurrence and propose recommendations that focus on prevention or reduction of future violations
• To review the daily SoD report to assess any violations that have occurred
• To work with the relevant individuals and teams to carry out root cause analysis and incident management
• To ensure that the violations are managed and removed from the underlying applications
• To work with the OneCert on boarding team to ensure that changes to existing application and new application profiles are analysed with a full impact understood – and to assist the project and application teams in profile on boarding
• To work with the AAC team to ensure that new SoD rules are understood and on boarded smoothly
• To prepare regular MI reports according to defined frequency
• To identify any opportunities for improvement in the SoD management application and to work with the analysis and development teams to ensure that changes are made.
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work and adapt to an increasingly global operating model.
• Good understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure (platform, middleware, network and applications).
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices.
• Good Understanding of IT Security framework.
• Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Any certified security framework candidate.
• Good facilitation skills – and an ability to bring diverse teams together to work to solve a common problem
• Experience of working with globally distributed teams
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.