- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Process Advisor - 90215262
Primary Location:IN-Uttar Pradesh-Noida
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 14 Dec 2018
FOR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL ONLY
Job Title: Personal Banker/Process Advisor (BA2)
Overall purpose of role
: To work in a team environment for various transactions based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high level customer service
· Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations (Standard banking practices and ICC Rules) and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
· Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
· Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
· Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc. in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
· Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
· May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
· Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
· Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
· Provide advice, guidance & training to new processing staff
· Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
· Identify and investigate problems specific to their area of expertise and recommend remedial action
· Meet the productivity target established for the profile. Share workload with the other team members within the unit at all times
· Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of WIP errors, conduct WIP error analysis and assist others in the team to reduce WIP errors
· To accurately record and update all applications and spreadsheets daily and ensure a summary of events accurately reflect status of workload.
· Maintain and develop knowledge base by keeping up to date with changes to controls & Checks
· Effective communication, including questioning skills
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
· MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
· Ability to comprehend given set of instructions by combining analysis and judgment and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
· Risk awareness & Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
· Graduate in any discipline (Fresher are also eligible)
· Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
· Experience of working in BPO/KPO
· Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organization
· Knowledge of related risk and audits
· Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
· Prior experience in International Trade Operations with basic working knowledge of relevant Trade Product(s) and basic understanding of relevant ICC rule(s).
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.