- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Qualification: Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
• Effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy.
• Provide relevant client specific statements and information as per the requests received.
• Process Trade Exceptions and/or tasks assigned as per the defined procedures and timelines.
• Investigate and resolve breaks related to financial mismatches, unconfirmed or missing trade bookings, nonreceipts, payments and interest claims that are payable or receivables.
• Liaise with all the stakeholders (front desk personnel traders, account managers, relationship managers and credit officers ) via phone/ email and chats to ensure timely and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and noneconomical in nature.
• Customer Relationship Management: Liaise with all the clients, stakeholders (front desk personnel- traders, account managers, relationship managers and credit officers ) via phone/ email and chats in ensuring faster and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and non-economical in nature.
• Process Improvements and Process Adherence: Contribute towards process improvements programs in their area of work.
• Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives: regular team meetings, presentation of thoughts /ideas, etc.
• Follow and actively foster a risk management culture within the teams, where issues are raised / resolved on time.
Proficiency Level *
(CLOB) MS Excel
Proficiency Level *
COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 17 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.