- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Product Manager - 005DNW
About our Company
is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of
~€25 billion in FY2018, our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100
countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are
safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex
operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our
customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies
reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
currently seeking a software product manager to join our growing team. The idle
candidate will be creating and delivering the cutting-edge software products to
our internal and external customers. In
this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and work with other
specialists across the company in solving the complex problems using cutting
edge technologies to push the company forward.
- Identify the customer needs using
research and market data
- Define the product vision and product
- Create the product roadmap working
closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Produce high level product requirements
- Ensure successful on-time delivery of
- Prioritize the product requirments
based on the business / customer needs
- Do the competitive analysis by actively
researching the market and competitors
- Gather the user feedback, evaluate the feedback and update the product
based on the feedback.
- Create the product marketing plan and implement it with support of
- Manage a team of product owners
- 14+ years of proven work experience in software
development and product management. Minimum 3+ years of experience in product
- Bachelors / Masters Engineering degree
in Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent communition, presentation, organizational,
problem-solving and time management skills.
- Familiarity with agile development process is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Attention to detail, team-player mindset, positive attitude are key to thrive in this role
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Primary Location: IN-Karnataka-Bangalore
Unposting Date: Ongoing