- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Wolters Kluwer:
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right!
Role and Responsibilities:
In addition to design and coding, you are expected to communicate regularly with other groups made up of employees in office and adopt company culture
- Translate new user interface requirements into delivery solutions
- Design and model change requests to existing delivery solutions
- Work closely with Technical lead and Architect to develop software to as per specifications in Solution design
- Workwith a collaborative Agile team consisting of Developers, QA, UX/UI and a Product Owner Other Duties
- Position will require working some evening, weekend and holiday hours. At points in the development, delivery and support cycle, position may require 24x7 cell phone availability
- May perform other duties as assigned by management. Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree (B.E/ B Tech. Computer Science) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent, Masters a plus.
Minimum 4 to 7 years of work experience.
Experience with Full stack -development (NodeJS, HTML5, Angular JS).
Experience developing Java/ J2ee based applications and Services.
Experience using an ORM framework such as Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
Good understanding of Design patterns and OOAD. Experience in writing unit tests (Junit).
Familiarity with scrum Agile method of work.
High degree of interface analysis and design skills with a thorough understanding on designing for reuse.
Strong attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills.
Proven track record of working with external customers to understand their needs and translate into technical solutions
Desire and ability to thrive in a distributed technical environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
Passionate about latest technology trends with a strong desire for innovation
Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently
Good knowledge of standard web (SOAP) and Web API
Familiarity with development of Rest API Familiarity with .NET /MVC application development
Familiarity with DevOps landscape and scripting a definite plus
Familiarity working in Cloud environment a definite plus.
About the company