- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Qualifications and Skills
Department: Liquid Manufacturing & Liquid Packing
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Start machines or equipment to begin production processes.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Transfer finished products, raw materials, tools, or equipment between storage and work areas of plants and warehouses, by hand or using hand trucks or powered lift trucks.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- To ensure on-line filing of Batch Manufacturing Records at the time of performance of activity.
- Monitoring of all activities going on in Oral Liquid Section.
- Line clearance of various stages of processing.
- Involved in Tank Calibration& Other Equipment's Used.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹7,000.00 to ₹8,500.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)