- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Is accountable for the performance and results of a team. Adapts business unit, department, site or sub-function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. This role is responsible to develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including strategies, processes and resources. Ensures objectives are clearly defined and agreed to across the business unit. Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software. Drives allocated resources from other organizations to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Education:
- Minimum of 14+ years of professional experience with 9+ years of relevant experience in Program management role.
- Preferred Qualification: - BE/MBA degree or equivalent and PMP certification preferred.
- Experience in semiconductor industry and a proven success and track record in collaboration with the multidisciplinary teams is a plus
- Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
- Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the level of service and the team’s ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub-function
- Strong organizational skills and be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and negotiation skills. Capacity for Complexity
- Plan, design and drive the Strategic Review (SR) meetings and ensures the programs/projects planned as per the outcome of the SR is timely executed.
- Independently drives and executes 1 or more site level programs
- Ensures program/project milestones are set along with owners identified, track and publish progress periodically to the Leadership team
- Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcome studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
- Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specific costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
- Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented, that information required in other functional areas is reported.
- Ensures compliance with company policies including (but not limited to) engineering/lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality, ISO (International Standard as required.
- Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is carried out in an effective manner.
- Effectively utilizes computing resources for optimization of design development activities and timelines.
- Drives the application of principles, theories and concepts and determines the best course of action. Resolves complex problems of department wide operations.
- Ensures that newly created processes, designs, and/or methodologies are incorporated within products/services, and/or disseminated to other areas as needed.
- Ability to influence people who are not in reporting structure/organization Temperament:
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally
- Risk management and decision making with limited information and at ambiguous situations.
- Highly cultivated interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build relationships with and influence individuals across the organizational hierarchy.
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, resilience and learning agility.
- Builds and value relationships, collaborates across functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven ability to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders on a regional, global, and/or virtual basis.
- Must be confident, self-motivated, and driven to deliver business results
- Drives positive customer experiences and project successes.
- Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self–motivate and follow through on projects.
- Maintains absolute integrity, tact, sensitivity, and confidentiality both personally and among staff members. Grade: Level 5
Location: Bangalore, India
Travel required: 20%
About the company