- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Programmer/Analyst: Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, codes, tests and debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval for system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management and organizational skills.
- Extensive programming skills
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps tools and processes
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize the knowledge gained, in a customer facing environment
- Thorough functional understanding of one or more business areas
- Working knowledge of enterprise application development methodology and life cycle
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Project; or other similar tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmers/analysts and cross functional peers to support deadlines
- Ability to use NetApp IT Program Management Office system development guidelines and methodology
- Ability to lead projects and drive initiatives through implementation cycles
- Ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules and lead projects
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
“NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp.”