- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Boeing has a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation. The company is transforming to be an enduring Global Industrial Champion for our 2nd Century.
We have an immediate opening for a Project & Marketing Manager in Bangalore, Karnataka. This position will provide leadership across Boeing’s Project Accelerate 2nd Century Enterprise Systems (2CES) program. This Program includes not only a digital transformation, but also includes business systems and processes across the enterprise that enable better decision-making, improve productivity, and drive both cost savings and revenue generation.
This position provides a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to the transformation of Boeing’s key operations involving engineering, manufacturing and enterprise resource planning capabilities across the entire company. Project and Marketing managers on this team will be responsible for delivering processes and leading the transformational change efforts.
Develops and manages complex, enterprise-wide information technology (IT) project plans and deliverables. Leads activities to determine project scope, schedule and budget baselines based on an understanding of the system development lifecycle. Negotiates changes to project baselines. Monitors project deliverables to ensure compliance with quality standards. Provides leadership and guidance on the development of project communication plans. Coordinates and oversees supplier activities.
Responsibilities include leadership of the following:
• Leads and oversees activities to define, designs and conducts research on common processes and process/performance metrics. Evaluates trends and recommends changes to the Business Transformational change plans, strategy and approaches (this includes Marketing, Communications, Training and Organizational Change).
• Develops innovative methods to monitor and maintain improvements. Provides feedback to enterprise leadership and their teams on organizational issues. Provides thought leadership to the development and modification of processes, tools and techniques to provide high quality service to customers.
• In partnership with Leadership, Learning and Organization Change (LLOC) and Communications, designs and delivers advanced and micro-training and messages to educate and promote use of common processes, methodologies, products and services.
• Proactively communicates with peers and partners throughout Boeing, including supplier partners. Keeps others informed by communicating status, conducting and participating in team meetings, providing presentations and listening to others concerns and suggestions.
Develops and implements customer and program communication and contact plans.
Provides consultation to other team members and leadership.
• Establish partnerships and engage with internal and external stakeholders, maintain relationships/partnerships with internal/external customers, peers and partners to develop strategies, goals and objectives that are consistent with organization strategy and drive business solutions.
The position will be pivotal in creating and maintaining relationships with global stakeholders and working closely with those
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 12 years of experience leading large scale, cross functional projects
- Minimum 12 years of experience planning and executing optimization initiatives
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Problem Solving Model
- Transformational Change Management practices
- Background in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe is a plus)
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WIT THIS POSITION
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 18-20 years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically17 -19 years' or a PhD degree with typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.