- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
India - Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Provides support and services for securing active records and archiving inactive records for required retention periods.
- Coordinates with IT staff on the management of electronic records to ensure compliance with related policies.
- Performs general administrative functions, such as document management, filing, log maintenance, processes incoming and outgoing correspondence, and transmittals into a database system.
- May be assigned a role in active file management.
- Uses tracking database provided by supplier to manage and track archive records, including storage, retrieval and disposition.
- Coordinates daily retrieval of information for users.
- Ensures that only authorized personnel have access to inactive records.
- Maintains necessary statistics on volumes and activities.
- Provides information to more senior records management personnel, as required.
- Under direct supervision, performs general duties that are often routine and repetitive.
- Receives guidance on all aspects of assignments.
Any Graduate with relevant work experience.
Excellent Communication skills
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 228827BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.