- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Project Manager - 90225834
Posting Range:11 Apr 2019 - 27 Apr 2019
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Pune
To define and own the content and direction of change projects in order to support the high performance continuous delivery of change projects.
What will you be doing?
· Create & maintain plan and manage delivery of multiple projects and workstreams
· Own the issues / blockers status & resolution, and same for identifying / managing risks facing the feature team (may be reliant on support from others to mitigate)
· Own the delivery status report out and accuracy of the facts
· Vendor relationship management – running RFP’s and contract management
· Control financial & resource forecasts & actuals to budget
· Overall responsibility for delivering the product to time, cost & quality. Drives the team to ensure velocity is maintained / changes managed in line with expectations
· Ensure wider organisation is engaged & aligned to feature team needs, including timely / pre-emptive governance, approvals, dispensations
What we’re looking for:
· Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Delivery Lead is assigned.
· Experience of running multiple projects and workstreams in a large enterprise dealing with governance and finance management
· Confident presentation and expectations management with senior stakeholders to Director and Managing Director level.
· Experience of Infrastructure Project Delivery across a range of technology platforms – Unix, networks, databases etc.
· Possess expertise in change management methods and tools, in particular the Change Management change management method and toolkit.
· Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit.
· Understand the roles, responsibilities and value-add of Barclays Change Management.
· Influencing / networking – developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions.
· Professional communications – making oneself understood, sharing information, listening to and encouraging others to get involved.
· Analysis, creativity and innovation – able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems.
· Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Ability to juggle priorities, multi-task and flawlessly execute at speed.
· Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment.
· Understand and comply with the requirements of Strategic Change Execution Board Standard, Group Change Governance framework and Group-mandated Business Change methods, standards and tools
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.