- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
This role reports in the APJC TA Leader and supports the APJC TA leadership team across a variety of areas. These include regional operational support, managing events and programs and being responsible for payables and relationships with third party vendors. There is a small portion of administration support including calendaring and travel scheduling. This is a truly diverse role giving individuals the opportunity to work across multiple facets within the Talent Acquisition organization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Delivery of assignments, programs or events on an ongoing bases including research and implementation.
- Schedule and ensure follow-up for various leadership and staff meetings including agenda setting and actions.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, and follow-through on assignments to successful completion
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Other responsibilities as required
- Critical thinking, judgment, coaching and influencing skills that converge to create executive presence
- Demonstrated partnering and leveraging capabilities, maintaining effective relationships in various organizations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and build effective working relationships with individuals across functions and at all levels and in a highly matrixed and global organization
- Desired Skills
- * Experience in partnering with vendors and ongoing management including
- * Ability to receive assignments in the form of long-range goals and objectives, define methods to meet objectives, and deliver results
- * Ability to think out-of-the-box
- * Interpersonal, presentation and demonstrations skills
- * Drive improvement and implement change
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including presentation skills to communicate effectively with management and customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure & handle multiple complex assignments and timelines concurrently
- Ability to accurately communicate task and project status at appropriate level of detail depending on target audience
- Effectively manage interdepartmental communication and teamwork
- Self Starter, detail oriented, highly structured, and well organized
- Ability to operate under uncertainty and be enthusiastic in determining assignments and priorities
- Politically savvy and astute regarding myriad internal and external interactions and relationships
- Trustworthy and discreet regarding sensitive and confidential business matters
- You enjoy working with the global team
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are visionaries, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.