- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Goa IN
Property and Asset Management
What this job involves
You will be in charge of the entire bouquet of Property Management Services provided at the site. Your role will be to ensure smooth operations at the facility/site by enhancing efficiency using innovation and technology. Your role will encompass and not be limited to:
- Ensuring manpower at the site is enabled to face challenges by guiding, grooming, developing and supporting them as and when required.
- Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
- Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
- Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
- Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
- Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
- Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
- Ensuring Accuracy of billing information.
- Manpower planning for the site (playing a major role in their hiring process etc.)
- Conducting daily site rounds to ensure proper maintenance of all structures/ building facilities and services are carried out.
- Ensure proper teamwork for all the facilities.
- Assisting client SPOC in creating the annual budget for site operations and formulating strategies for effective management.
- Reviewing and ensuring data (hard and soft copy)/ e-mails/ client files are updated.
- Dealing with occupants’ queries in verbal/ written form.
- Ensuring robust complaint management process is in place and is followed meticulously
- Communicating and circulating information to occupants’ authorities on operational complications.
- Ensuring health and life safety regulations/ manuals are adhered on site
- All risk assessment recommendations are implemented and enforced for compliances.
- Creating business continuity plans.
- Resolving emergency maintenance matters with urgency.
- Maintaining exemplary relationship management with projects, consultants, contractors, govt. authorities, statutory agencies for ease and smooth operations and maintenance of the property.
- Creating and submitting the daily management report (DMR) and the monthly management reports (MMR).
- Coordinate and maintain the as-built drawing and transition document library.
- Work closely with the regional RO / HO / SME/ Training teams and ensure closures of all required reports.
- Facilitate the services under the Slogan “No Safety No Work”. Clients:
You will be working on __Sunteck___, which is a ___Residential ___, located at ___BKC____
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
You will be reporting to Operation Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
Understanding and managing people dynamics is core to your role. You must have a keen eye for detail and have excellent problem-solving skills
You will have a Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical /Civil /Marine Engineering OR equivalent, with min 7 to 8 years of work experience in Facility Industry /Real Estate/ Hotel or Construction Industry. For residential sites candidates with residential experience will be preferred.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page I want to work for JLL.
About the company