- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Responsibilities - - Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, inward - outward book, Vehicle keys)
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Maintain records related to company vehicles and other transportation.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Requirements - - Qualification - B.A, B.com, B.B.M, or P.U.C+ Diploma.
- Experience - Min. 2 yrs as a Receptionist or Office Assistant.
- Languages- English,Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Candidates Located near manjeshwar, Uppala, Talapady, Tokkottu are given 1st preference.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹100,000.00 to ₹150,000.00 /year
- Front Office, Office Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada. (Preferred)