- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Amrita Ent Hospital: Amrita Ent head & neck Hospital it is 25 beded hospital
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Front desk - Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)