- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Records Managment - 90226630
Posting Range:5 Apr 2019 - 1 May 2019
Job Title : Records Managment
Location : Pune
The role will cover all areas of Records Management, including reviewing policies, procedures and country retention schedules, providing training and awareness, conducting business assessments, leading the team in conformance testing and assurance, as well as providing advice and guidance. The successful individual will also work closely with the Records Management teams in EMEA, India, Singapore and with colleagues from the BI records team and those elsewhere across the Barclays Group.
What will you be doing?
• Experience in Records management to act as an advocate for the importance of records management compliance at all levels within the organisation.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the BI Records Management program, in particular supporting businesses in achieving and maintaining compliance with Records and Information Risk Policies.
• Perform conformance testing of business processes to ensure operational effectiveness and compliance with mandatory controls and standards.
• Develop relationships with BI businesses in US and globally ensuring awareness is maintained of internal and external Legal and Regulatory Records Management requirements.
• Provide advice and guidance for the Records Management Coordinators/Champions across the business units.
• Establish strong relationships with peers and records managers within and outside of Barclays Group to ensure maintenance of industry knowledge and records management best practice.
What we’re looking for:
• Hands on necessary experience working in financial services, Investment Bank and/or Management Consultancy as part of a project team who has assisted in all steps of the project management lifecycle.
• Hands on experience performing business analysis
• Hands on experience implement business process improvements
Skills that will help you in the role:
• High degree of understanding of the life cycle of a trade
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with confidence and under pressure, delivering on time and within budget.
• Demonstrate leadership, and a passion for continuous improvement and out of the box thinking about product, process, service, systems and relationships.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team, and able to maintain effective working relationships with department staff and representatives of other departments.
• Self–motivated and ambitious with strong desire to succeed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and able to produce high quality work product.
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.