- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting the top line sales objective for CSD
- Overall responsible for sales across the Region for CSD CPC and institutions
- Interacting with the National manager and developing business plans in sync. with the overall business plan
- Ensuring stock availability (fill rates of 95% +) at all the Depots with a high degree of forecasting accuracy.
- Managing the overall profitability of CSD channel
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments is done as per the company norms in coordination with3P
- Ensure that resources including manpower (merchandisers, TBE and ISR) are utilized in the most cost-efficient manner
- Ensure activities with top CSD URCs are done to maximize returns for ANI.
- Deliver on all mandatory requirements in terms of CSD listing, price negotiation & revision
- New products introduction- Coordinate for Market surveys
- Price revision- Queries to be addressed as per the CSD Area managers requirements
Maximize the Shopper touch point in the Institutions
- With inputs from National Customer Marketing team develop and execute a strong 360degree communication to maximize shopper touch point in institutions
- Drive shopper engagement through team of TBE
- Setup a high performing team to manage CSD business
- Manage third party team to achieve business targets
- Develop competencies of the Sales Team with a strong training program
- Look out for talent to set up ANI team.
- Provide strategic inputs to the organization on CSD channel
- Set up Long term plan for CSD business potential in future
- Providing necessary inputs to supply chain & operations scenario to manage the channel effectively
- Organize Top to Top meetings within the CSD hierarchy
- Arrange Meeting between CSD Area heads and National manager to foster business relationship
- Get necessary coordination for price revision , new product introduction with CSD CPC area heads
- Manage industry interfaces and keep the organization informed about developments in the channel
- Develop good relations with counterparts in the FMCG industry
- Share best practices of other companies in the industry so as to enhance internal system
ANI International Nutrition
India Bangalore : Jigani Link Road
Yes, 100 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.