- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Lafargeholcim (Asia) : Leading Cement Manufacturing ( ACC & Ambuja Cements , India)
*Main activities / responsibilities:
1. Coach and advise:
- Provide expertise and leadership in anticipation, recognition and evaluation of Silo Cleaning Projects.
- Identify, formalize and disseminate best practices and external benchmarks to support improvement.
- Identify, formalize and disseminate learning from failures (internal or external) to support improvement.
- Play the role of technical expert for guiding the execution of Silo Cleaning Projects.
- Monitor and audit field related activities to ensure adherence to LH Standards.
- Provide field support to plant operations, CIP, Operations and Projects.2. Support continuous improvement:
- Monitor and follow up execution of Silo Cleaning Projects.
- Develop continuous improvement approach with adapted tools and scorecards to help the business execute safe Silo Cleaning Projects: procedures, standards, checklists, KPIs, scorecards
- Identify site specific Silo Cleaning challenges, assess risks, and assist in the development of effective solutions to mitigate risks.
- Support site audits and develop self-assessment tools to ensure safe practices
- Embed good practices in operational documents and framework so that needs for silo cleaning
- are minimized.
- Maintain a monthly status report of Silo Cleaning Projects. Make a semi-annual analysis of gaps
- and establish the right plan to close them in collaboration with the H&S function, CIP, Country leadership and Operational Function Leaders.
- Monitor technical developments inside and outside LH, seeking for innovative solutions to reduce risks related to silo build up and cleaning .3. Develop Culture and Talent:
- Develop Silo Cleaning competencies across sites, ensuring hand-over and Management of Change when required (i.e. new incumbents in charge of silo cleaning projects)
- Develop, organize, roll out and deliver adequate Silo Cleaning training and coaching programs and activities
- Advise on the level of skills and knowledge amongst operational teams regarding Silo Cleaning; develop adapted training.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong operational experience managing projects in industrial environments.
- Experience in safely managing and executing silo cleaning projects (cement or other cementitious materials such as fly ash and/or slag).
- Experience managing contractors and vendors
- Experience using specific silo cleaning equipment (gironet, chain whips, cardox, bin drills)
- Deep understanding of the cement manufacturing and maintenance processes
- Experience in a Corporate, Regional or Country wide role is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 to ₹4,000,000.00 /year
- work: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)