- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Conduct selection, induction, training and, scheduling of candidates in assigned areas.
- Planning, communicating job prospects through mail/phone or in-person, monitoring and reviewing completed work. Inflict policies and procedures provided by the management.
- Provide regional sales information and recommendation for strategic plans and reviews. Prepare and complete sales action plans. Improvise customer service standards. Identify new trends, resolve problems, provide sales improvements and implement the necessary change.
- Identify new customers, Maintain and expand current customer base. Maintain good rapport with key customers.
- Recommend new product opportunities, service and package changes.
- Keep track of competitors.
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements, preparation of annual budgets, analyze expenditures and initiate corrective measures.
About the company