- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be in an Individual Contributor (IC) Sales Oriented role accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across assigned customer accounts in Kolkatta and Bangladesh primarily. RM is a direct customer facing role which requires them to work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
· Owns and executes On-Time renewal contracts for Cisco Products and Services across given accounts/ territory.
· Builds relationships with customers to assist in acceleration of full adoption of software features and does an advance renewals risk assessment.
· Drives up-sell, upgrades, price adjustments and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts.
· Partners with the account teams to preserve and improve customer contract and relationships.
· Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections to improve the Overall Renewal Rate.
· Maintain and report an accurate rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in assigned accounts using various tools like SFDC.
· Manages business/ sales objectives and performance metrics with the ability to prioritize and multi task on given assignments.
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience (Cx) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. You will part of a team of Renewal Managers (reporting to the Cx Renewals Head). The team is responsible for renewing, up selling, cross selling and expanding Cisco's footprint in the marketplace and the processing of maintenance, service, and license contracts for assigned geographies or accounts.
Who You Are
· Articulate the customer environment, industry and Cisco footprint.
· Implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy.
· Build understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
· Strong understanding and aptitude for technology.
· Sales Oriented and ability to multi task
· 6+ years of Sales Experience in the information technology/ related industry.
Should have good knowledge of managing customers in Eastern India including SAARC countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan)
Analytical skills to interpret data and produce summaries.
Effective customer services skills to resolve partner and customer issues.
Excellent decision making skills and self-reliant with the ability to make decisions.
Excellent presentation skills.
Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
Positive attitude, professional work ethic and standards.
· Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
· Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in shaping the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone -
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.