- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pharmacy Officer (Pharmacist)
- Dispensing generic medicine to the customers.
- Checking dosage, expiry, etc. correctly and with integrity.
- Referring internet, reference books and consulting with Doctors about prescription
- Suggesting patients correctly about non-prescription drugs and preparations.
- Advising patients about adverse events or side effects, if possible.
- Keeping knowledge of newer molecules
- Indenting of stock to the concerned authorities
- Keeping check on receipt and non-receipt of stock
- Proper storage of stock
- Keeping record of expiry of stock. And returning them to the distributor as per norms and receiving credit note for the same.
- Receiving stock from the distributor.
- Invoicing of each and every sale.
- Maintaining computerized records and hard copy records to be provided to the Area Manager.
- Managing, Supervising, training and guiding Sales Executive (Pharma)
- Reporting back to Area Manager on a daily basis.
- Auditing physical stock once a month.
- Reducing expiry and/or damage by 0.5% of monthly/yearly turnover
- Attempt to increase sales and achieve & surpass target
- Payment of rent, electricity bill, phone and internet bill from time to time for the store.
- Taking care of repair & maintenance of anything, if required.
- Assisting Area Manager in setting up newer pharmacies of the organization in various cities.
Salary : 10 k to 20 k
Duty hours : 9 hrs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month