- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Meet sales target on monthly basis
- Must ensure that all the employees (store staff, housekeeping) contribute to their level best for the effective functioning of the store.
- To delegate responsibilities to store staff and extract the best out of them
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and report to commercial team on a regular basis
- To take customer feedbacks and report them to the commercial team on a regular basis
- Key responsibility to make sure that the customer had a satisfactory shopping experience.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- To sensibly display the merchandise so that it immediately catches the attention of the customers
- Managing the assets of the store
- Liaising with head office
- Must ensure:
- The store is kept clean
- Racks are properly stocked and products do not fall off the racks.
- Mannequins are kept at the right place to attract the customers into the store and rotated frequently.
- The store is well lit, ventilated and offers a positive ambience to the customers.
- The signage displaying the name and logo of the store is viewable to all and is cleaned from time to time.
Key skills for retail managers
- Excellent IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organizational skills
- Commercial awareness
The following qualifications will increase your chances:
- MBA (Marketing / Operations)
- Diploma (Fashion / Marketing / Operations / Retail)
Experience of atleast 5 years as store / operation manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- work: 5 years (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- English (Required)