- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Yell is a high fashion western wear brand for men and women.
As an outlet manager, the candidate is required to take full responsibility of the particular outlet with regards to Sales,Staff
Stock,Team management etc.
Yell runs boutique outlets with approx. 400-600 sq ft area.
The current opening is for our newly launched outlet in the upscale Kalaghoda district at Fort,Mumbai
Responsibilities and Duties
Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorising clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
At least 5 years Experience in running a boutique outlet and handling Indian and Foreign Clients.
Diploma/degree in Fashion Management would be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Respect for leaders and co-workers.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to work on a team/in a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
On the Job training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- sales: 8 years (Preferred)
- work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Hindi,English,Marathi (Required)