- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
We’re a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Coordinate and complete high quality RFPs and DDQs from prospective clients, consultants, and existing clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape and investment team’s capabilities to facilitate improved client experience.
- Develop strong working relationships with portfolio management teams, sales professionals, client relationship managers, and other groups
- Learn and communicate the Global Fixed Income & Liquidity Solutions Team’s investment philosophy, process, product positioning and current market trends to internal and external clients.
- Assist in developing metrics to track key sales figures including AUM, flows, and revenues.
- Work with product management teams and various other GSAM teams to create materials used for internal meetings, new business pitches and client reviews.
- Assist with ad hoc projects including technology initiatives to automate client reports and other marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, personalities, and broad based coverage
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and adaptability to other software products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the investment management industry and GSAM a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.