- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Drives and organizes initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in own responsibility area. Ensures operational efficiency by developing working practices, processes and methods. Drives customer satisfaction activities in own area.
Main Responsibility Area
Identifies, prioritizes and coordinates solving of demanding and/or business critical problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Initiates and manages product and network design process improvement projects. Drives needed changes in own technology area. Support areas by participating in planning of special events. Is responsible for knowledge sharing in own technology area.
The Purpose of this job is to provide planning services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities.
· Coverage and capacity planning using Radio network planning tools (e.g Netact MultiRadio planner, Atoll, Planet).
· Dimensioning the 2G / 3G / 4G RAN network to the coverage, capacity and quality requirements from the customer perspective
· Model tuning and validation of propagation parameters. Datafill planning and preparation for new site rollout, XML file creation for RF detailed design for integration
· Pre launch optimization and network acceptance activities through drive test measurements and/or OSS measurements, detecting eventual problems and recommending changes to fixing those problems.
· Post launch optimization, RAN New Features Activation planning and optimization
· Multi-radio design and optimization
· Good understanding of available hardware solutions and their capacity for BOQ Planning.
· BOQ preparation as per Site specific solution and corresponding requirements of System modules, RF modules, antennae, RET requirement, etc. for planned bands and configurations.
· Network level BOQ planning for complete requirement of applicable modules, antenna and cables.
· Defining and monitoring parameter consistency check rules in order to maintain BSS/RAN parameter database consistent internally and implemented according to the BSS / RAN default parameters and BSS / RAN planned specific parameters
· New feature activation planning
· Pre-sales support
· Technical discussions with counterparts in operator/third party
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.