- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RPA Tech Project Manager - 90224933
Primary Location:IN-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Posting Range:16 Mar 2019 - 24 Mar 2019
Job Title : RPA Tech Project Manager
Location : Chennai
Lead and manage delivery of multiple process automations in accordance to Barclays and Blue Prism delivery methodology on time and on budget
What will you be doing?
· Ensuring the business needs are understood and delivered against each step of the delivery cycle to ensure the Blue Prism solution meets the Business Customers need
· Providing technical leadership in terms of design and programming techniques and conversion of design to code; acting as a design & code reviewer.
· Interaction with various stakeholders - Business, Other application teams, Environment support teams, testing teams etc. and delivering plan for various releases.
· Remove blockers to delivery and escalate issues when appropriate
· Identifying risks and dependencies within Process Delivery and effectively managing these across teams and Blue Prism as necessary to deliver
· Production of accurate cost and resource estimates and delivering against agreed budgets, maintaining transparent financials in adherence with Finance best practices
· Should be able to implement processes and administer changes effectively
What we’re looking for:
· Experience & Knowledge of Robotic automation project management experience (Preferably Blue Prism)
· Technical knowledge of Blue Prism infrastructure, Processes, Objects and Work queue management.
· Understanding of Best practices of Solution design and code development.
· Technical knowledge for API consumptions.
· Ability to liaise with senior level stakeholder representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions
· Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focussed on achieving the predefined objectives
· An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
· Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Blue Prism developer certification
· Experience in any other automation tools (UI Path, Automation Anywhere etc.)
· Should have had experience of working with cross cultural teams at multi locations.
· Strong interpersonal skills
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.