- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Sales Compensation Analyst 2, you will be responsible for the administrative operations of Sales Compensation. This role is primarily responsibility for managing and maintaining the Sales Compensation system (SMART) and assisting the global Sales Compensation teams and field with SMART related issues and inquiries. This role supports Sales Compensation Plan implementation. To successfully accomplish these goals, this role will closely work with the Sales Compensation team members all over the world, IT, Geo/Regional Sales Operation, Human Resources, and Finance. Also, as part of the Global Sales Compensation team, this role will involve in various project-driven activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administration and ownership of the Sales Compensation system (SMART)
- Partner with IT and other related functions to ensure annual compensation plan change impact to SMART is executed during annual fiscal year transition to implement new Sales Compensation plans or change existing plans.
- Provide support to Sales Compensation team members responsible for administration of Sales Participant data in the Sales Compensation system working with regional Sales Operations and Sales Management.
- Validating SMART set-up changes for accuracy and consistency with the corporate Sales Compensation policies and guidelines.
- Collaborating with Commission Accounting on all SMART data feeds to the Commissions system (Callidus/TrueComp)
- Collaborating with Global Sales Compensation, regional Sales Operations and Sales Management to timely resolve sales compensation issues and system support issues in line with the corporate policies and guidelines
- Providing support in implementing Compensation plans for all commissioned employees, and ensuring that plans are executed per Compensation Plan Policy and guidelines.
- Help to ensure compliance with SOX for our compensation documents and programs.
Additional, periodic responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working with the Sales organization to continually identify and gather required enhancements to the Compensation Program and design.
- Working closely with Sales Operations, Commissions Accounting, Field Operations and Human Resources to identify and implement process improvements related to internal and cross-functional processes.
- Working for the enhancement of Compensation systems with Global Compensation team, IT and Finance to successfully implement and test the system changes.
- In depth knowledge of sales compensation plan design, principles and best practices
- In depth knowledge of NetApp Sales Compensation system, SMART
- Independent, self-starter who can work cross functionally, across multiple time-zones, and build strong working relationships with internal departments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.