- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales,Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries.
This is for Royal Caninbusiness which specializes in highly tailored nutritional products for cat or dog's needs
Purpose of Role:
To help the Veterinary Division achieve its volume and profit goals through effectively managing sales to veterinary clinics.
- Achieve profitable sales growth objectives within assigned area
- Achieve product penetration objectives within assigned area through planning and management of TSI sales personnel.
- Become thoroughly indoctrinated and knowledgeable on the Veterinary product line and apply knowledge to sales personnel and clinics.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs by developing effective business relationships with key account personnel.
- Implement the Royal Canin Veterinary sales strategy within assigned area. Deliver world-class educational sales presentations in clinic meetings and training sessions.
- Respond to elevated customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Attend trade shows, exhibitions and company meetings as required.
- Support and reinforce the Royal Canin mission, vision and values. Support and reinforce the Royal Canin one company concept, growing the Health Nutrition category.
- Proven experience in animal health, pharmaceutical, vet clinic or pet food sales.
- Experience working in a veterinary clinic preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and remain focused.
- Ability to travel
Bachelor's degree in biology, animal health, or a related field is required.
If you’re passionate about pets, a great relationship builder, resilient and have a high drive for results, then we want to hear from you. Click ‘apply’ below for a personalised experience.
To know more please visit company website
About the company
Mars is an American global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services, with US$33 billion in annual sales in 2015,and is ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States